The setting of rigorous and clear targets, and the frequent detailed monitoring and questioning of progress, is fundamental to providing the educational aspirations that Ramsden Hall Academy desires for all its students.
The Academy Council of an academy or Free School is responsible for ensuring that it is run to promote excellent pupil outcomes. Its duties include:
- Holding the Headteacher to account as a "critical friend"
- Supporting the Headteacher
- Agree policies delegated to this Council
- Making visits to the school to meet staff and pupils
- Monitoring the spend of the delegated budget, including Pupil Premium
To view the Advisory Board Attendance records from the academic year 2016-2017 please click on the above link.
Please click on the above link to access the Governor Details and Register of Interests.
Please click on the above link to access the Parallel Learning Trust Governance and Policy.
The Chair of our Academy Council is, Mr John Wotherspoon. He is contactable via email on the following email address, email@example.com.