Mental Health issues affect children and young people as well as adults, with more than 850,000 children and young people in the UK having been diagnosed with a mental health condition.
At Ramsden Hall, we endeavour to promote and support positive mental health. We offer a community of support, and will ensure that:
- we help our pupils to build emotional resilience
- we help our pupils to develop self-esteem
- we help our pupils to develop confidence
- we help our pupils to develop their social skills
- we help our pupils to feel valued and a part of Ramsden Hall
This section of the website is designed to be a place that pupils & Parents/Carers can go to if they need help, support or advice on any issues or problems that they may be experiencing.